New face Nathan Saignes in an 80s editorial for Fucking Young
Marc Faiella and Nathan Saignes photographed by Emma Picq and styled by Lu Philippe Guilmette for Fucking Young! Online.
WOOOO PESCHEE TAGGED ME thank you dear :*
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them.
4. Let them know that they are tagged.
Chocolate and coffee OR chocolate and stracciatella. Or nocciotella basically nutella + chocolate I don’t know if you ever tasted it it’s like God’s blessing made food OMG
2. what colour of clothing looks best on you?
Blue I think, light or dark, it doesn’t really matter. Also green. Or brown. I don’t even know HAHAHAHH
3. the ugliest pun you know
OMG I DON’T KNOW
An elephant falls into a lake. How do you bring him out?
4. can you touch your toes?
YES I have a problem with my bones they’re faaaar more flexible than normal and so.
5. what about your favourite time era, fashion-wise?
I like all the 1800 fashion for men aaand 1920s for women c:
6. a book you hated, and why
McCarhy’s “The Road”. Too ripetitive and frankly boring
7. if you could learn a skill, any skill, what would it be?
I WANT TO LEARN TO FIGHT WITH CAPOEIRA IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL
8. have you ever had stitches?
Noooooo never LUCKILY
9. what’s your favourite weather? rainy, sunny, windy? freezing cold? melting hot?
Cloudy and cool
10. the biggest lie you’ve ever told
"Today I swear I’ll study"
11. and lastly, something that makes you proud of yourself!
My writing skills çUç
OKAY SO THE QUESTIONS ARE:
1. What would you say to your celebrity crush to cheer him/her/they up?
2. Do you drink at least one bottle of water everyday?
3. What’s the meaning of life? (wtf)
4. Have you got any phobia?
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK?
6. And I want to know your favourite movie too?
7. How many hours do you sleep in a day?
8. Favourite quote!
9. Best literature character ever?
10. A musical genre that you hate.
11. The first object to your left will become your weapon of mass destruction. What is it?
Okay I don’t have time to tag right know, I have to study for a test. So, YOU, I KNOW YOU ARE READING. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. RIGHT NOW. (if you want :*)
Laura’s second giveaway wheeee
- A 10th and a 25th anniversary Concert DVD
- One black Les Mis shirt
- One programme and one brochure signed by part of the 2013/2014 cast
- Must be following me, since this is a giveaway to thank all of my lovely followers ❁◕ ‿ ◕❁
Yes, I’ll check. I have a lot of free time on my hands.
- Only reblogs count and while it’s okay to reblog this as many times as you like, I won’t accept giveaway blogs because they don’t give other people a chance. Also, avoid spamming your dash because that’s just rude.
- There will only be one winner this time [mostly because I don’t have the money to ship five parcels like last time], they’ll be chosen through a random number generator program and I’ll send them a message and publish their url on the 5th of December so I can give them the parcel in time for Christmas.
- If you win but don’t reply in over two days, I’ll pick another winner, sorry.
- Yes, I’ll ship anywhere :D
Okay, that’s it. Have fun, lovelies.
GUYS THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT
I HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY PREVIOUS GIVEAWAY AND THIS ONE WON’T WORK THE REGULAR WAY
UNFORTUNATELY I’LL HAVE TO START THIS OVER, BASICALLY
YOU’LL HAVE UP UNTIL THE 12TH OF JANUARY TO REBLOG IT BUT IN ORDER TO ‘QUALIFY’ YOU’LL HAVE TO TAG THIS AS ‘GIVEAWAY THINGY’, YOU CAN USE OTHER TAGS TOO IF YOU WANT BUT ONE OF THEM HAS TO BE GIVEAWAY THINGY
THIS ISN’T ARBITRARY
I’LL PICK A WINNER AMONG MY FOLLOWERS AND THEN LOOK TO SEE IF YOU’VE REBLOGGED LOOKING AT THAT SPECIFIC TAG ON YOUR BLOG
I’M SORRY YOU’LL HAVE TO REBLOG THIS AGAIN BUT IT’S THE ONLY SOLUTION I COULD COME UP WITH
[oh and you must be following me, of course]
again, if you have reblogged this already but haven’t tagged the post with the giveaway thingy tag you won’t be able to win so please just do The Thing
Your pupils dilate when you see the person you are attracted to. Because the nervous system controls the muscles of the irises, the response of the nervous system to different stimuli results in involuntary pupil dilation. Another commonly cited reason the pupils dilate is in response to excitement or sexual arousal. When a person sees something or someone they find very attractive, their eyes may dilate.
So that’s why my pupils are always so big when I look in the mirror
There are two types of people…
seagreeneyes ha risposto al tuo post “Okay sono appena reduce dalla prima guida SONO RIUSCITA A PARTIRE E MI…”
AWWW GRAZIE çUç Almeno ho scoperto che la frizione mi odia e io odio la frizione.
Okay sono appena reduce dalla prima guida SONO RIUSCITA A PARTIRE E MI TREMANO ANCORA LE GAMBE. Sono un pericolo pubblico. Ommioddio.
Seeing as there’s practically nothing about this event to be found in English on the Internet about this event, and that most French sources just contradict each other on everything, I promised *cough*four*cough* months ago that I’d make a post with what I had found about what would probably be yet another forgotten event of history if not for Victor Hugo’s mention of it.
…As usual, I got sidetracked. But here it is, now! (and you definitely should all thank Pilf for that)
Let’s talk about that first fortnight of June 1820;
(Note that I won’t really get into what happened inside the Chamber of Deputies because that would become a novel-length essay and it’s not really what interests us, but long story short: Benjamin Constant was a snarky badass who pretty much stole the show. (uh, don’t quote me on that))
can someone tell me I have to study because I REALLY HAVE TO STUDY A LOT but I’m on Kongregate